marks on my face!

i had pimples on my face and now they have left marks.what can i do to remove them?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jun 2010
Hi ..dear user -
welcome to HCM..
Marks after pimples are called 'Blemishes' in medical term..,
this is called Post Pigmented Inflammation...
it has very good treatment...

1) Frequent washes of face by Triclosan and zinc oxide soap (Acnil,Acnelak)..

2) Topical treatment is..morning times Sunscreen lotion ( Suncote ,Sunkare,or Melaguard ) evening times....lightening creams i.e.Kojic acid with vit C or Combination of Hydroquinone,Tretinoin and Momentasome gives very good results..i.e 70%

3) Inexpensive procedure...RF-Demelanizing technique...Using RF (RadioFrequency) remove all black marks after using Lightning creams ..70to 80% results

4) Expensive treatment like LASER giving 1064 nm of Q Switched nd:YAG Laser and Ideal Laser is Long and continuing mode with heavy and bulky Laser system i.e. Q Switched Ruby -carbon dioxide combination will delivers a flat topped beam utmost perfection ... now days commonly used Laser....
hence choose the treatment.., do accordingly... ok... goodluck
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Sonam,
welcome to HCM.
wash your face three to four times a day with soap and warm water to open up the sweat gland pores. This will dramatically reduce the pimples on the face. Avoid bursting or touching the pimples, as this may result in black marks or black heads.
Apply NOMARKS CREAM (Available in medical shops) on the face.
wish you all the best.
well you can apply tendor coconut water to your face every day and see the difference it really works