male 30 penis size is very small and get early ejaculation??

male 30 penis size is very small and get early ejaculation male, my age is 30, unmarried , my penis size is very small when flaccid 4cm and 8 cm when erect, and when it shrink it get 2cm can you consult me , when i masturbate it get early ejaculation.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Jan 2011
Size of the penis when erect 3 to 4 inches is more than sufficient to satisfy a woman. Size does not matter. Spend more time in fore play, give your partner an orgasm first and then you have the sex. Regarding thickness, you need not worry since vagina is elastic in nature and can adjust to any size. Regarding early ejaculation, never do over masturbation. Any thing in excess is not good. Try kegel exeercise to control your ejaculation. Herbal supplement Navras pak is useful.