lump on thigh, hard under the skin, soft on the top

I have a lump on the inner part of my thigh on the bikini line. It s been there a little over a week. I tried draining it and nothing comes out. It s about the size of a quarter and it is hard under the skin but soft on the top of the size.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Dec 2013
I can understand your concern for lump on the inner part of thigh on the bikini line. There can be multiple possibilities of the same but if it is not painful then there is no need not worry.

Most commonly thee are due to blockage of oil glands at this area. I advise you to not pinch or pop the area otherwise these areas are very prone for getting secondary infection. You can apply gentamycin cream. Most of the times these resolves by itself in few weeks of time.