losing my sex power

dear sir, i am a 38years old man. unmarried. since the age of 20 years i was practicing masturbation and anal sex. earlier in a day i use masturbation 2-3 times, then slowly it came less, now a days sometimes after 3-4 days only. in the age of 25 years i have seen a liquid (ordinary) comes through my penis whenever i comes in contact with sex. these days it comes more even if i see sexy pictures or i think about the sex. earlier days i had not feel any weekness but during the last 3 years after mastubation i feel more weekness. even if see the sexy photographs and the liquid comes out i feel weekness. i gets pain in my knees, hips (sometimes right sometimes left.). my penis is little bend towards right. now a days i feel pain in my penis too at the time of masturbating. few days back when i went to have a sex with one of my male partner i could not get erected my penis a long time and before ejaculation i got discharged. i also feel sometimes headaque and weekness through my eyes. i smokes about 15 to 20 cigarettes daily. i also feel eaching in my penis and nearby areas sometimes. i never made sex with a female but with male partner only. few years back oce a time i get in contact with a female but when i start kiss her and within 2 minutes when i came to make a sex with her immediately i got discharged and the same same time i left the girl. now within a period of six months i am going to marry and i am much worried that in this position how can i have a proper sex with my wife. these are some symptoms. hence you are requested to advice me on this condition what i have to do. i am residing in sultanate of oman . So, pls. suggest some medicines to relief from pain and to increase the sexual power. is there any home remedies or excercises for the above. regards ahmad
Asked On : Sat, 8 May 2010
The lubrication liquid is normal only if it comes out during erection... Not with just a mere arousal. It means the person is Sexually weak with Exhausted nerves. This is definitely a condition which needs immediate attention. Dude, i advise u visit a good Alternative medicine doctor to cure this problem of yours immediately.

Hope, i did answer it right Dr. Arif. K. Kaware...!!
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
hi ahmed;
the clear liquid coming out is prostatic fluid & is natural it 's meant for lubrication;penis is slightly tilted in many people so not to worry.I would advise you to reduce mastrubation;change your preferences of sex .If you are male i hope you will be getting married to a female so why have sex with a male.As you are from OMAN you are muslim & i think you know that male to male sex is HARAAM.So please don't do this.As for weakness you can take any multivitamin & you should be fine