loose Stools with mucus and sound in stomach. Any home remedies are there for it ?

Hi doctor , i have heaviness in stomach left hand side(it feels like that region is full) . sometimes, there is some strange sound in stomach like some drain there. also, sometimes after passing my motion in the morning(which goes normal), i get an urge to pass motion after 30 to 45 mins. it is watery and has mucus in it. after consulting a doctor, i took mezym forte tablet and enterol (diarhea) tablets . abdomen sound was still there but loose motion remained in control for a week and after that it the problem again started. Please let me know what could be the reason for it. and any home remedies are there for it.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011