lastic band or something around my toe

reading some of the issues on here this one seems a bit silly but it's been troubling me for a few weeks now and im curious as to what the problem may be. I have a feel in one of my toes which is quite strange, when i put pressure on the toe, when im walking or standing around, it feels like i have an elastic band or something around my toe, it's not painful and it doesnt limit me in any way it's just not a normal feeling. there's nothing there to see and no obvious reason for the feeling, any ideas what it could be?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

relax i think u must see a psychiatrist for counselling which will helpm u come out of such problems with the insight and mind.