laser treatment for dark circle

hi,this is priya from Chennai. I have a dark circles around my eyes,as am look fair it totally destroys my look. can i undergo laser treatment for this ? please suggest me the solution.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Hello Priya
Welcome to HCM
Ther is no use of trying any harsh chemical or laser treatments for darks circles as none are 100% effective and ther are side effects too.
But ther are ways to decrease it or make them less prominent.It's best to visit a cosmetologist who can study your skin type and then start appropriate treatment.
In the meantime you can try to avoid stress and sunlight, have a balanced diet and plenty of water, do half an hour of yoga or exercise daily.use only mild glycerine may try natural alovera application for some relief.