lack of confidence

hi, sir...

iam facing a big problem of lack of me due to inferiority complex with in me....i dnt knw how to overcome my problem....

Asked On : Thu, 18 Nov 2010

Feeling of inferiority causes negative self-image, lack of self-confidence and poor self esteem. It makes our social interactions poor.

Evaluate yourself what makes you feel inferior. Personal reason like, overweight, not looking good, feeling that you are unattractive might make you feel inferior.

You may feel that people are thinking you unattractive. Do not think you have poor image. Talk to the close people and discuss your feeling. They might suggest whether your feelings are right or wrong. Do not expect to be perfect and be thankful to the GOs with what He has given.

There are plenty of books on personality growth and especially on how to improve self esteem. These are helpful. You can even get Psychologist help and discuss your feeling and he/she will motivate and you tell you the tips.

Dr. Jagdish
i talked with my close ones ie to my family members...but they were saying me to read many books and sometimes they compare with my brother...and they wl tell about me....