kidney selling in need of money, please help

if any one want to sell one of his/her kidney.... how sud he/she can sell it plz reply?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Welcome to health care magic
     It is an offense under law in India ,don`t try it ,you may face many future problems.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

hello there
organ selling is strictly prohibited according to indian pinal code
so never ever think about this issue
ITS ILLEGAL .U CANT .ORGANS CAN BE DONATED ONLY AFTER ENQUIRIES AND LEGAL FORMALITIES preceded by cross matching.---selling organs in INDIA is a crime