itches around my labia or lips

ahh! like it itches so unbelievably bad! like around my labia or lips or whatever they're called. what can i do to make it go away? i don't really want to tell my mom lol. any home remedies? ahhhh omg its so bad! lol oh yeah and it kind of smells bad:/ not really like horrid, lol..just like..bad.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
I'm pretty sure you have a yeast infection. Those itch like crazy...and any guy who laughs about it, sayin' crap like "scratch it" or "gross", I hope they get on on their dick, cuz they won't be laughing then. Ok, so, girl, you need to tell your mom. Yeast infections occur because there is an imbalance in the bacteria. Tons of things can cause it: Don't worry about telling your mom ~ I don't know a woman who hasn't had at least one.