is there something wrong with me or my gens ?

l am adopted my birth mother was 14 yrs old when she gave birth to me we believe she was raped by her father l have ab+ blood is there something wrong with me or my gens. thanks
Asked On : Sun, 7 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You believe or some one told you such a fact... Any way a child from consanginous parents ( parents are blood relatives ) can develop more heriditary defects if there is a family history of heriditary defects.. Other wise the child can be normal.. So that is the only concern and not the blood group.. The same would apply to your generation.. So avoid consanginous marriage...