is there any treatment for poked marks with dark complexion ?

i am a teenage boy with dark complex... i have pockedmarks allover my face ... when i was 6 months old ... a deep wound started to appear all over the body... but the wound healed from all over the body but there are pockedmarks all over my face... So doctor please give me the solution for this... i ve used men active whitening cream to reduce its appearence... there was no effect... i m still dark me doc... i wamt to get rid of those pokedmarks or say scars and lightened my complexion...
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011