is there any medicine 4 baby boy plz hellp me

dr I have a baby girl she is 3 year old n now I want a baby boy is there any medicine 4 baby boy plz hellp me
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
the chances of getting male or female child are 5o% iif x chromosome unites with y chromosome then male child will be born and if x chromosome unites with x chromosome then female child will ayurveda PUNSVAN SANSKAR is praticised to get the desired child but i personally do not recommend as delivering healthy child is a matter of concern,no matter whether boy or girl.leave it on nature

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthacaremagic
Actually determination of gender is the chromosal activity in mordern science. But literary text of Ayurveda has description and descriptive treatment for having Boy child or girl child. According to physiological activity and symptoms also gender can be assumed. But as the practioner of Ayurveda also i really dont believe in those technique and theory. But There must be some facts. It must not be described unless some facts.
I suggest you consulting some Senior Ayurveda Experts if it is applicable in this period..
It matter of research any way
Thanks for great question
Homeopath Dr. Alisha's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
there is no such treatment available to have a male/female child.
it all depends on male chromosomes(XY) which either X,either Y unites with female chromosomes(XX) during fertilization resulting either XX,XX(female child)XY.XY(male child)
good luck.
be contented with what you have.
Homeopath Dr. Ankur Prakash's  Response
no method is there to determine the sex of the child leave it to the nature chances are 50-50 depending upon chromosomal interactions
all the best
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
though sounds unethhical but in Ayurveda there is a sanskar called punswan sanskar where in some formulations are mentioned for having baby boy.

Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum
Sorry, but there is no such medicine. The chances are 50-50.
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
you can not get desired sex of child by any medication or any other mean .and it is good for you to not discriminate between boy and girl.
so better to concentrate only child not the sex of child
Sexual Diseases Specialist Dr. Chandra's  Response
there is no medicine for getting male or female child.
50% 50%
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Conceiving a girl child or a boy is entirely dependent on nature and the chromosome which fertilizes the egg. There are no medicines in Homeopathy which would help you conceive a male child.
Delivering a healthy baby, be it a girl or a boy is more important. As mentioned above there is a technique in ayurveda science, no harm in trying it, but do not get disappointed if it does not help!!

Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !

You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Homeopath Dr. Sajiv Srivastava's  Response
Hi,Welcome to Healthcare magic,
Determination of gender is the chromosal activity,NO Homeopathic medicine available for getting a MALE baby.Some method is there you may try this-1.couple abstain from intercourse until just after ovulation.2.With medical approval the women before intercourse applies an alkaline douche of 2 tablespoon of baking soda in one quart of water.3. man penetrate as deeply as possible during intercourse.4.Women experiances organism releasing a secretion in the cervix that help neutralize the acid in.5.Food chooses-salt,salty cheese,sausages,ham,tea,coffee.
Studies suggest that once in womens genital tract X sperm like surrounding rich in calcium and magnisium,where as Y sperm prefer potassium.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
As per Ayurveda the PUNSAVAN method gives detailed method for getting a male or a female child
But I would recommend you that you leave that question to nature and you should not interfere with the activities of nature
Also A GIRL child is not an inferior child
Remember your mother is a female
Had u been there if your mother wasn't born?
So respect the nature and leave it to HIM to decide the sex of your child
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Nikul Patel's  Response
As you wish to get a male child as your next child and you have chosen the “Punsavan” treatment for that. You are welcome to the world of Ayurveda – A Miracle of the Ancient science of Medicine.

You can get a boy through Ayurveda Punsavan treatment surely... For that you must have to plan from the beginning; means you have to plan before pregnancy and for the whole planning I want such information regarding you both... So I am attaching some questions in this mail and please fill the answers and send me as soon as possible...

Before we start you must have to be clear for this procedure, so please ask me your queries regarding this procedure and I will answer as your satisfaction.

As per your belief I can’t say myself an expert in this thing, but I am practicing since 2000 and many patients get their desire child from my clinic. One thing I want to say you that there is not any new things from myself, I am working only in the guideline of our ancient saints of Ayurveda, which they have described such miracle things in scientific bases in the Ancient books of Ayurveda..

You are welcome for getting a boy as your desire..

Pleasemail me the answers of these questions and send it along with your (Male) latest semen report.. to or

1. Full Name (Both)

2. Full Address

3. Contact Number

4. Email Id

5. Age (Both)

6. Marriage year

7. Height and weight of both

8. What You are using now for contraception?

Female Side:

1. Last Date of Menses –

2. Duration between two menses

3.Duration of menstruation bleeding -

4. Complication related to MC if any like back pain, abdominal pain, head ache, breast pain or any....

5. Any discharge... White discharge or any -

6. Any other complications like acidity, gas, vertigo, weakness and also any other illness...-

7. Previous pregnancies and delivery details...

8. Details of treatment if you had taken for first conception:

9. Mention if any medication is running now...-

Male Side

1. Addiction (Tobacco, Guthka, Cigarette, Liquor) –

2. Food Type (Veg- Non veg) –

3. Job Type (Tense or hard work..)

4. Any major illness in Past -

5. Any other complication like Blood pressure, Diabetes etc..-

6. Any surgery held in past? –

7. Chicken pox in past?

8. Any queries related sexual health...

9. Please attach a latest semen report copy with this mail…

3 users find this helpful

Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. Zygote is formed after fertilization of the XX(chromosomes from females) and XY(chromosome from males). A girl is denoted XX and a boy XY. Each of them has a chance to react with the other in their counterpart. So after mating there are 4 probabilities- XX XX XY XY i.e. 50% chance of having girl and 50% chance of having a boy. There is no medicine for getting a baby boy.

Hope it helps. Regards.