is it okay for ultrasonography and examination of male genitals to be done by a female doctor ?

hello doc, i recently had urine nifection and was examined at a hospital for details. but the ultrasonography and d examination of any swelling or abnormalities around my genitals was done bya lady doc. she even touched my penis n i got erected too which was totally embarassing to which she passed a smile. is this always supposed to be done by a female doc? hello doc, i recently had urine nifection and was examined at a hospital for details. but the ultrasonography and d examination of any swelling or abnormalities around my genitals was done bya lady doc. she even touched my penis n i got erected too which was totally embarassing to which she passed a smile. is this always supposed to be done by a female doc?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011