is a 3 inch penis too small to satisfy a 15?

is a 3 inch penis too small to satisfy a 15 year old female Hi i am a 15 year old male with a 3 inch penis when erect. I will be having sex with my girlfriend soon and want to know if i will even be able to satisfy her or if i will get embarressed and she wont feel anything. i want to truth so please dont be modest. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010
h1PGSt tupwpcrihfkb, [url=]tntngevkienh[/url], [link=]lokhxvigsifk[/link],
  Anonymous's Response
haha pin dick
  Anonymous's Response
ok that is the smallest penis ever im 12 andi have a 6inch penis
I would love to speak with that 12 year boy having 6 inch penis, Please contact me directly.
The fact you are only 3 inches, 15yo and going to have sex with her shows me you are brave. It's usually the guys with big dicks that are confident enough to have sex. You are breaking the mould... er actually... ha ha (nervous chuckle) you know what I mean!
Good on you for having a go. I'd say you will please her, as she is only 15, so she hasn't had a chance to get loose yet. When you get older, get an enlargement. You should be still growing. Measure across the top, btw.
You may struggle to please her, it has to be said. Go in and do the very best you can. She may actually not mind your small size, as it will be a good introductory size for her. If she's not a virgin, she may see it as a challenge. Yes you may not please her, but just root her and do your best.
my penis is between two to three inches when fully erect, depending on excitement level.

to satisfy my gf we bring other guys into our sex life. my favorite is our school's star football player; he's a solid nine inches. he satisfies both of us. :)
  Anonymous's Response

Technicaly it has been found that 3 inch is just the appropriate length of a penis to be able to have satisfactory sexual life.

Anonymous's Response
3 inch is big if your a baby boy dammmnnnn need to chill on the size issue your 15 you have till your like 21 to grow u may be late bloomer.u may have a 3inch dick but i hope u have a 12inch lick ha ha