irreugular period without having sex

i HAVNT GOT MY PERIOD FOR LIKE 4 MONTHS NOW...iM NOT PREGNENT ND IM ONLY 13 YRS OLD....PLLZZ HELP? PLAZZ HELP ME i HAV HAD MY PERIOD SiNCE i WAS 12.....ND i KNO iM NOT PREGNANET BCUZZ I HAV NEVER HAD SEX.......iM JUSS WORiED....ND iTS NOT THE 1ST TiME iTS HAPPENED.....
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
DId you forget how old you are? 30 minutes ago you were 14; unless you are ageing backwards. In any event I'd have to ask the obvious question; have you EVER had your period? If not then don't stress, your misery will start soon. If you have, then possibly an active lifestyle or poor diet may contribute to you not having a period. Eat a healthy diet and speak with your doctor about this if it continues.