irregular periods, ultrasound shows bulky uterus, ovarian cysts. When will the periods resume?

I am 50 yrs old and my uterus is retroflexed and slightly measures11x5x4.3cms.A subserous fibroids of 3-5cms is present. endometrial thickness measures 11.5mms. cervix is bulky and reveals 3-4 nabothian cysts of 5-7mm. Both ovaries are placed close to uterus .right ovary reveals 3 thin walled cysts or follicles of 1.5-4 cms.left ovary reveals one cyst of 2.5 cms with thick walls and echogenic fluid or is it endometric cyst. I am in very good health otherwise but my periods have not come since 3 months.but my gynaecologist says they might resume
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer