ipill in the morning having sex at night

i had sex yesterday so in night my periods started n i hav taken ipill tab in the morning so does it effect me in my future
Asked On : Wed, 28 Apr 2010

If you not planning for pregnancy. Then you should use some kind of contraceptive methods before indulging in sexual activities. Using emergency contraceptive too often is not advisable.

Since your sexual intercourse was during the time of your periods, it very unlikely that you can be pregnant.

Emergency contraceptive come with nearly the same side effects as the usual OCPs.

You can also follow me on twitter, drarunprakashmd, for medical help and  daily tips.