infant with vomiting, watery bowels after chicken pox vaccination. Mother has chicken pox. Natural reaction to vaccine or anything else?

Hello doctor. I have chicken pox right now and when I found spots on my body, I had my 1 yr old vaccinated against chicken pox. That was 2 days ago. The rest of the day today and through the night he has vomited 8 times and had watery bowel movement 4 times. Though he does not have any fever nor rashes . I would like to know if its a natural reaction to the vaccine or if it warrants more concern. It s currently 2am here and I like to know if we need to rush him to the hospital. Thank you doctor
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012