im on my period and my dad keeps asking

why im not going in the pool. i dont wear tampons, because it sounds scary, so i cant go in water. i dont wanna tell him im on my period cuz thts embarrassing. and i cant get my mom to tell him cuz they dont live together im just here for vacation. what kind of excuses can i use? reasons why i cant go swimming..... thanks so much!! ? ~the dancer in pink xoxoxoxoxox
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Tampons are really nothing to be scared of. Start out with tampax pearl lites as they are very slender and have a plastic applicator. I've worn them since age 11, I'm 34 now. I prefer them over pads, especially since they are a must for water sports. Just tell your dad its not a good time of the month. He knows about girls and periods, so just tell him.