i was experiencing sore breast, stomach burn and back pain. what is wrong ?

hi i am a 21 year old female i had sex on saturday 26th march 2011 at about 9pm and the condom burst on monday 29th march 2011 i was experiencing sore breast, stomach burn and back pain on tuesday 29th march as soon as i woke i did a pregnancy test it was negative so i went and got a pill 72 which i took at 12pm that same day and the second one 12 hrs after today is the 4th April 2011 and im still experiencing these same symptoms my last period was 11th march 2011 and also the night the condom burst some of the sperm run out and also i drank 2 casara capsules and also the monday 28th march 2011 i drank another 2 capsules please tell me what is wrong
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011