i have to shave my legs everyday and it grows back so quick

i have to shave my legs everyday and it grows back so quick...does anyone else have this issue & what do u do?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Just keep shaving. If you use lotion every day, it will soften the hair follicles, which will make it less noticeable when the hair starts growing back. Or, you can wax them, which pulls the hair out under the skin, rather than cutting it off at the surface. This last longer than shaving. Another option is Nair, or something like it, which dissolves the hair under the skin, and also lasts longer than shaving. Also, after you shave, dry your legs as soon as possible. Goose bumps are the cause of lots of pricklies.