i have this strange fluctuation in mood.

i have this strange fluctuation in mood...From high to low in seconds Well i have a strange problem that relates more to Psychaitry Well i have this strange fluctuation in mood...From high to low in seconds....On a very good day also i feel ther is something that i am worried aboput but i do not kno what it is. Anxiety out of nowhere Real Low moods....i am best when ia am not into this but then when hit by this problem i have doubts on everything aroun me...even my capability...i mean i know i can do ne big thingbut then in such a mood i feel hopeless...absolutely its been there for about two and a half years. well it grows more at times and when i feel i am back and strong it ruptures me again...i mean the smallest of things can give me a hard time...i start thjinking about everything then
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010

You will have to speak to a qualified professional who will be able to help you out with this problem
General & Family Physician Dr. Syed Anwar Nadeem's  Response
Hi Peter
you use blue night bulb at your bed room

God bless you
I think this is hightime for you to take a special care before you go deteriorate further.