i have noticed frequent periods,i take avil 25mg daily to

i have noticed frequent periods,i take avil 25mg daily to sleep what are the risks? is my period problem is related.i am 36 yrs old female.

Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The frequent periods or irregular periods can be due to hormonal problem in your body for which you need to consult a Gynaecologist for examination and treatment.It does not have any relation with your using Avil25.Also you need to understand that Avil 25 is a antihistaminic that is anti allergic and the side effect is drowsiness or sleepiness.So you have to immediately stop taking it to avoid serious side effects.