i have heart disease that runs in my family and I get this weird heart pain, please help

I am a 14 year old boy and i have heart disease that runs in my family and I get this weird heart pain it happens for about 2-5 minutes and then it stops. I was on msn.com and I have seen this then that said energy drinks are health concerns for teens, I think that it is because I drink energy drinks about once every 2 days but other wise I drink water. Do any of you guys know what else it could be ? I am drinking monster (lo-carb) and sometimes rock star. The pain doesn t hurt that bad but it kind of feels like my heart is going to pop out of my chest or sometimes it feels like it is going to come out of my mouth and it sometimes pumps slow and then it goes fast even when I am just sitting in the chair
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
TALK TO YOUR PARENTS AND GET TO THE DOCTOR.I HAD SIGNS OF HEART PROBLEMS WHEN I WAS IN GRADE SEVEN.I WAS A VERY HEALTHY KID SO I KEPT IT FROM MY PARENTS[BIG MISTAKE]. I HAD MAJOR HEART ATTACK AT AGE 33. HAD BYPASS PLUS TWO STINTS .LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT MORE ENJOYABLE TO GO THROUGH.GOOOOOOD LUCK.