i have burning sensation in the backs of my heels when I wake up

Burning in the backs of my heels when I wake up in the morning. For the last three days I have been woken up with a heat type of burning in the backs of my heels. It s above the callus (sp?) line of my foot. I have some problems in my back that include sciatic nerve damage. There is also some discoloring in the spots that it hurts. It s like a dark red and looks like pooling. Sometimes it will extend to further onto the bottoms of my foot, and not that I would know what this feels like, but I imagine it to feel like being beaten on the bottoms of my feet with canes. I don t know, this could be a total waste of time, I just figured I d give it a shot. Thanks, Mary Bertling
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011