i have been taking budeprion for about 2 months. what can happen to me ?

drinking and taking bedeprion sr tab 150mg once a day and blood pressure meds yes i taking budeprion sr tab a50mg,i also drink a 6 pack of beer a day, i just read that if you are a drinker, that you can not just stop like and it is dangerest to drink if taking budeprion and i also am taking nifedipine 30mg once a day.i have been taking budeprion for about 2 months. i know that i am a alcoholic and i can t just like that. so that do i do because i am very afraid of what can happen to me. can i ween myself off of the budeprion,until i can gain some control of my drinking. because would rather deal with depression than dead. please help me i don t know what to do .
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011