i have been getting a brownish discharge coming out

im really scared that i might be pregnant , i had sex about a week ago, on the 6th of febuary, and the sperm got on the outside of my vagina, and today i have been getting a brownish discharge coming out, but i did have sex last night so i dont know if its because of that. can someone please help me because im really scared and dont know whats happening.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Brownish discharge does not indicate pregnancy so there is no relation. It could be due to the strain in the vagina or a menstrual bleed.  You should consult a doctor to get the further details.