i have been feeling very hot in my body, palms, legs and waist. It gets reduced when i am in a relaxed environment

i am 33 years old. for sometimes now, i have been feeling very hot on my palms, legs and my waist. each time i wake up at time, it is always as if i am having fever because my body especially my waist gets hot. the nature of my work is such that i sit for ours in front of a computer system. i was sick in February and was diagnose of malaria and scanty typhoid. i have been treated by my doctor and right now i do not feel sick anymore more except that i worry why my body is always hot but when ever am not thinking about it, it gets reduced and when am in a relaxed environment, it gets reduced also. thank you chioma
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011