i have been diagonised with grade III fatty liver with hepatomegaly. What shuld I do ?

i have been diagonised with grade III fatty liver with hepatomegaly . My blood test shows 16.2 mg/l of CRP. I went for the above test for diagnosing of poly arthritis . Was given tablet of indocid and diclogesic dt. after consumption for two days had stomache pain with light loose motion i have been diagonised with grade III fatty liver with hepatomegaly. My blood test shows 16.2 mg/l of CRP. I went for the above test for diagnosing of poly arthritis. Was given tablet of indocid and diclogesic dt. after consumption for two days had stomache pain with light loose motion what are treatments i hve to take to recover from the two diagnosis?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011