i have a mouth sores with blood clots

i have a mouth sore with blood clots. can i be told whata these are and advis me what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Aug 2010
Dentist, Orthodontics 's  Response
Usually mouth sores are due to Vit B and C deficiency. It is advisable to load yourself with Vit B complex supplements and Vit C. Application of local ointments like Mucopain would lead to pain relief and healing would be possible with ointments like Hexigel. Try applying these before and after meals

Dentist, Endodontics Dr. Manisha Rao's  Response
Hi, the mouth ulcers could be an allergic reaction to medications, a viral infection, a manifestation of immune deficiency diseases, a response to dental treatments and chemicals and various other factors. The conditions needs to be treated after a careful clinical examination. Please consult a Dental Surgeon for the same.