i have a doubt whether my sperms are weak

i have a doubt whether my sperms are weaker since last year we are trying to get conceived it doesn't happened?please help i got married on September 2009 i am 5.5ft tall and 58 kgs wt ,i used to masturbate from my childhood days ,i have a doubt whether my sperms are weaker since last year we are trying to get conceived it doesn't happened?please help
Asked On : Mon, 17 May 2010
don't think like that even a healthy couples also take more than one year to get pregnant, the day of ovulation only ones a month so sex particularly in fertile days if her period is 30 days sex mostly from day 10 particularly day 13 to day 18 sounds more chance for pregnancy