i get some strong pain sometimes in my chest near my heart

i get some strong pain sometimes in my chest near my heart.can you suggest something reasonable.?
it doesn't happen very often but very less(about once a week or soo). earlier it used to last for a short period of time but recently it happened to me and it persisted for about 2 min. or so. when it occurs i usually have pain in inhaling air and its really hard at that time to breath in. please help..
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
it's called angina go see a doctor, as it's a sign of underlying heart disease you're NOT having heart attacks--don't listen to these people, just go see a doctor--relatively soon if possible

I get alot too. But im getting worried because these days I get more & more and the pain is getting worse