i am suffering chest pain.i have consulted so many doctors but didnt get relief

hello sir/madam, i am adeel ahmad from INDIA.since last two year i am suffering chest pain .i have consulted so many doctors but didnt get relief.before two days back i have contacted one chest specialist he told me you have chest deformity thats a main cause of paining. but now i am really fed up of doctors and medicines.what should i do please give me some valuable advice. hope you understand my problem. i am eagerly waiting for you reply. thanks regards adeel ahmad
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010