i am having sore throat , swollen nipples, lower abdomen pain

im having sore throat , swollen nipples, lower abdomen pain.. what happened?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Aug 2010
Hello, welcome to Healthcaremagic. You should have mentioned your age and your family details. In case you are married it could be due to infection or even due to pregnancy but in case you are unmarried the chances of infection are much higher. You must visit your gynecologist and get yourself thoroughly examined. Wish you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
As already suggested, pregnancy is a good possibility. Allergy to sea food also may present in this way.
Best would be to consult a physician and get your self completely examined and if indicated get the blood and urine tests done in addition to an ultrasound scan to ascertain the cause for these symptoms.
Wish you all the best.
I too feel the same. The Doctor advised to take a home pregnancy test.