i am having cracking nose

my nose cracks/crackles open and i can feel it and hear it. what is this?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
hi user

what exactly means cracks? is it some sound while taaking breath or while touching ur nasal bone. Usually cracking word is used when bone get fracture and fractured end rub each other. Do u have nose block? any history of trauma. give me deatail of ur problem so that i can help you
General & Family Physician Dr. Akshith's  Response
hi and welcome to health care magic!!
from the history you have given it could be that your nasal mucosa is dry i would suggest you consult an ENT specialist so that you can rule out any serious conditions like atrophic rhinitis,
take care.