i am a 27 year old male who smokes and has a history of asthma and heart murmor I feel really weak and tired & chest pain

hello,i am a 27 year old male who smokes and has a history of asthma and heart murmor,during the last 5 -7 months i have been having alot of unusual chest pain ,went to doctor,had echo-ekg-stress test,everything but angiogram ,chest pain has persisted.two days ago ,i had a strange thing happen,i was getting ready to leave for the day,and i starteed to feel cheast pain,and i started to feel really tingly,and started sweating and became dizzy and was short of breath ,this lasted about 20 min.before it quit,ever since that i have noticed all my veins in my arms and legs are very thin looking and i feel really weak and tired,i have also noticed the back of my upperleft knee is hurting and my foot goes numb,i do not know if any of my other med. issues have anything to do with this,
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011