i am 5'8 and 14years old am I too tall?

please answer me because I don t want to grow up to be some gaint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
I'm 14 and 5'11 (I'm a girl). It doesn't make me any less attractive, so if you're a girl, relax cause lots of guys I know like tall girls. If you're a guy, the taller you are the more attractive you are. Ever heard of tall, dark and handsome?
You'll stop growing soon, most likely you've already had your growth spurt.
The most beautiful women in the world are tall (models). An tall women are very attractive to me.
.girls usually stop growing around 16 - 18 and guys around 19 - 20 ... sounds like you will be quite tall. But theirs nothing u can do about it..might as well look at the positives...u will be able to reach things up high, u wont look as chubby as other people who are short if u ever had a weight problem, And a great basketball player gl..c