i am 12 year old and still a virgin is that bad?

every single one of my friends is a non virgin. and they make fun of me and these guys keep trying to get me to do it with them...
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009

that is so* not bad, your friends are just stupid. you should NEVER be ashamed of waiting, you wanna make sure that it happens with someone you love with all your heart,&&wanna be with forever, i know i dont really have room to talk kuz im only 14; but trust me... i wish i would have waited.

Don Have sex now....  who knows ur Boyfriend don have sex related disease.. Aids ect are not only the sexualy transmitted disease.... since ur r very young nd ur sex organs r not 100% fit.... the chance of getting cancer of cervix ect is very high...lot more disease r ter related to all forms of sex..Nd at this age ur sex organs r not fully fit for having sex.... Nd if u have sex at this early stage it may result in abnormal maturit..which will look awkward in course of time....ter is a chance of having awkward body figure in latter stage of ur life.. 4 time being u may look sexy by since its not a normal maturity.. at the time of real maturity period of urs u will cry seeing ur body figure.. Remeber Starting of menstrual cycle is only the sign that u r getting matured... lot more to go little girl....wait atleat till u turn 21.... Early Sex will rob ur childhood... tat u r enjoying now..

Anonymous's Response
Oh hun don't listen to your friends most if not all of them probably are still virgins and they just think that bragging they have had sex already is the quick way to popularity... knowing that they are now being labeled as the easy ones....your fine with being a virgin in fact thats such a beautiful thing trust me when u get to the right age which is no time soon and your boyfriend asks you if your a virgin and you say yes you'll be glad that you saved your virginity.. imagein telling the boy you care about that you have had sex at 12 how will you feel? i felt embarrased when i told mine im trynna save you the heartache now sweetheart k dont worry bout sex juss yet itll come nd when it does you'll be glad trust me
Don't loose your ;virginity. don't get carried away by what your friends say.iThis is the time to study and make your future ,bring name and fame to you and your society.
Dont do it, your way to young and u'll just end up regretting it. It would be better to wait until you find the right person and your a bit older. I think I was 16 and I did it to be "cool" but in the end I wished id never done it, not because of the age but mainly because I felt like it was a mistake with that person. If you are going to do it, be safe, sex is not what you think its gonna be so do have a good think if its what you really want or not
No that's not bad! That is how things should be. All your friends made some bad decisions and are going to regret losing their virginity so quick. Are you ready for a baby and could you support one if you got pregnant? What would you parents think if they found out you had sex? What would your parents think if you got pregnant? Lets not forgot about sexually transmitted diseases too! I lost mine at 15, and I think I was too young. Watch in a couple years when your 14 and you get to go out and have fun and do what you want while one (or all) of your friends is stuck at home with a kid because they were so stupid to have sex so young!
  Anonymous's Response

wait until marriage...what would Jesus do?

Thats not bad in any way. i waited until i was 19,and im now one of the few of my friends that finished school and didnt have a child or two. life is hard enough taking care of yourself,but taking care of a child when your one yourself is harder. so just worry about school and so on and wait on the sex. like everyone else said,you have your life ahead of you. good luck.

Anonymous's Response
I lost my virginity when i was 13, im now 15 and regret sleeping around with a few boys, i wish i had waited until i found the right person, Your only 12.. dont do it..
Gosh...
are you crazy...ur a baby now...wat made u to think so...don play in ur life...i dont get how girls are more interested in having sex...your not even a major...small little brat...u wanna do all those stupid things...soon u will become a granny in ur physic. try to avoid those worst frenz from u....be more attached to ur parents....this is the time wr u enjoy the love and affection of ur parents....don ever miss it...keep enjoying ur childhood...there s long way to go child...may god be with u....walk in his path...let u not go beyond his righteous path....i think u got it...
We are Indians and to be virgin till marriage is good ,there are many other things to do in life then loosing virginity.Do some work which can bring name and fame to you and your family.
  Anonymous's Response

i was a virgin until i was 19 and am now married to the man. dont' ever let others tell you what you should and should not be doing. they are not you!! you should be proud of your virginity! not very many people can be today. but its your's to give away, no one elses. i'm not telling you who you should give it to, or when, but it feels great giving it to someone that you love and trust, and is best with the man or women you intend to spend the rest of your life with.

Anonymous's Response
dude im 14 and a virgin and im proud i think people under 15 who rnt virgins r juss sluts its actually really difgusting! dont let them pressure you girl!

dont do what others do thats how you get your self in trouble. my dear you are only 12 years old kids your age shouldnt be thinking about sex...they think its cool to ''DO IT''? no its not any thing could happen to you, you could get pregnet or catch something. please make the right choice. CHOOT BE HAPPY YOUR STILL A VIRGIN!!! Years from now I bet your friends will think back an wish they would have waited..please, please make thr right choice. Good luck an take care

Anonymous's Response

Loser

You shouldn't have it until you are in with someone you really care about, you need to be prepaired and know all the risks invovled. Pregnancy and STDs are abound so considering condoms (GOOD ONES THAT AREN'T EXPIRED) is important. 12 is waaaaaaay too young, people have it at all different ages, but doing it before your ready is a bad idea. Most people have horrid memories of their first time because they were pressured into it.

If you make sure it's with someone special and knows at least the basics, it'll be better. Also- lube, use lots.It helps.

my dude there lying to you i hope you know that. they just trying to make themself look cool. but dont worry your fine..

Anonymous's Response

Oh hun, believe me, girls who have sex when they're twelve usually end up being pregnant or sluts at 16. You can definitely stand to wait. I'm a beautiful, self confident and tremendously sexual person, and I didn't have sex till I was sixteen, and believe me, three years later I have more sexual experience than people ten years older than me. Waiting a little is not the end of the world

Oh my gosh! 12! That is super young to be having sex. You should not feel bad you haven't had sex. Don't ever feel like you have to have sex if you don't want to.

« Previous 1 2 Next »