how you tap your nails to create a little drum beat ?

You know how you tap your nails to create a little drum beat ? Well, I was doing that in class and then my friend s like You shouldn't do that because tapping your nail causes a stroke. I saw it on the news. AHHH! Is this true ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
False ! Strokes are caused by 1. Genetics, 2. high cholesterol 3. hypertension 4. Blood clots Tapping of the nails.....leaves out #1,2 and 3 and the chance of creating a blood clot by tapping the nails...slim to'd have to tap mighty hard to get that and even then your body would likely dissolve the clot way before it made it's way to your brain.