how to increase penis size using any medicine?

hello sir' my name is shinan from srilanka im 27 years old . so i have a problem of my pennis ? i need to increase of size how to doing increse? please give me a replay bcs this year i go to vacation after marriege so please give good results for me. every day i think hw to increse pennis size any medical's or not something more. please i hope ur replay and good answer?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jun 2010
Hello.welcome.The size of the penis is genetically determined and there is no medicine which can increase the size of penis.Moreover sexual enjoyment is not dependent on size.A 3 inch or 6 inch penis will have same enjoyment of sex.Good luck.