how long should my penis be?

how long should my penis be its about 2 inchs non-erect and about 3 and a half inchs erect and it hasn't gotten any bigger seens my testicals gotten bigger a few months back is something wrong with me or is this natural?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Apr 2010

Don't worry bro, I was 16  years old with a driver license and had also not had went through puberty. I had hair in all the right pubicent  places but my voice and having hair under my arm pits still had not grown. I was a late bloomer, I was legally able to drive a car, but had not went through the change into manhood. Hang in there, you have plenty of growning to do, I did not go through my growing spurt until around 18yrs old. My younger brother who was 16yrs old,  and went through puberty before I did. Go figure... don't worry you will go through the growing change. Hang in there, if you have more questions, feel free to email me at ndnaustinmartin@yahoo.com I know exactly what you are going through.... I was definitely a late bloomer as you may be also. Don't give up hope, your still normal in every sense of the word. Keep your head up... you will grow in all areas of concern.

dude u r fine im 12 too and my penis is only 3in no-errect nd errect is about 4 1/2 inches you are just fine and that dude who said he has a giant penis is probably taking extenze if you really feel you need a bigger penis just go to the website ill give you the website name getbiggerpenisin4weeks.com i did it and my pensi is already growing fast and me and my girlfriend are having the best sex of our lives

i want to no how did my penis grow bigger

how to grow my pines longer and fatter please reply me through mail.........?

yo, when i was 12, i had an 18" penis. so uhhh I would say you're VERY abnormal

there is nothing wrong with you.  it is possible at at your age your body is still developing.  you have not yet completed puberty.  but, even if your penis never increases in size, you are still perfectly normal.  average penis size ranges from 3-7 inches and everything in between. 

haha luke he was lieing yer thats normal i think mines a bit too big if people are say 4/2 inches and shit im 12 i got like 5 inches no-erect and 6/2 or sumshit erect
  Anonymous's Response

i got 6

Anonymous's Response

Hey, man. You're only 12, and haven't probably started/finished puberty. And really? Unless you're having sex now (which you really shouldn't be), there's no problem with a small penis. Nobody's gonna judge you unless you decide to flash everybody in town. :)

average for non is 1 to 2in erect 2-4in im also 12 but mine is 4 2/6in non and erect 7in

Your twelve and your having sex? wow

Masterbate my freind I done that for years I started when I was 9

Anonymous's Response
hey, im only 12 and mines about the same size of yours it will come =)
hey, im 12 coming up to 13 and mines about the same size dont worry, it will come your penis stops growing when you 21-22 ish

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.