how do i remove this pregnancy?

i am a mother of a 4 moths old baby and i think i am pregnant and i know this could affect me and my baby, help me how do i remove this pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
welcome to the health care magic forum,since you are pregnant,its upto you to decide whether you need a baby now or not but yes it may effect physical and psychological in bearing two childrens at a time ,but you wont be having any medical complications what so ever in continuing with the pregnancy .
If you want to have abortion ,you can decide early and go for it ,but sometimes it may cause some emotional turmoil in you and may effect the breast feed in you .

be safe !
OBGYN Dr. Hashim A Ali's  Response
First make sure you are pregnant by doing pregnancy test or ultrasound. If prgnancy is confirmed, you do'nt need to worry. The pregnancy will not harm you or your 4 month baby. If you are lactating continue on it. I do'nt advice removing (aborting) the pregnancy.

General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcaremagic

First you need to confirm your pregnancy by doing a urine pregnancy test... because after delivery, there will be lactational amenorrhea until 8 to 10 weeks.. hence in this period you cannot get conceived.. you need to develop spacing between the two pregnancies... if pregnancy is confirmed then you need to terminate it... consult your gynecologist..