how do i deal with my daughter who cuts herself??

My daughter cuts herself and I need to talk to someone who has been thru this situation.
Asked On : Sun, 9 May 2010

Is your daughter a minor or an adult, depending on that, you can consult a pediatric or a adult psychiatrist.

You can follow me on twitter drarunprakashmd, for medical help and tips.
  Anonymous's Response
Do not worry about it it is a phase that a number of kids are doing today it is called "emo". A group of kid that do not cherish life or are just suicidally tempted. But if they are tempted by suicidal you may need to consult a psychiatrist.