how can u remove a baby teeth without pain

Asked On : Mon, 31 May 2010
Dentist 's  Response
Now a days dental extractions are painless. Prior to injections the dentist applies topical anesthetic in the form of gels or sprays as a result of which the patient will not experience any pain while injecting local anesthesia.
Dentist, Endodontics Dr. Manisha Rao's  Response
Hi, there are many methods for tooth extraction without pain. They are-anesthetic sprays, injections and general anesthesia. The choice of anesthetic depends upon the mobility of tooth and age and general health of the patient. Please consult your dentist. Take care!
Dentist Dr. E. Bharathikannan's  Response
hello,
dentist is there to do extraction without any pain. dont worry , moreover milk teeth are easy to extract without pain since roots are most probably resorbed. topical anesthesia in form of gel, spray and local anesthesia injections are available, if needed and child when is unco-operative we can go for general anesthesia. take care.
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dr. Manish Gupta's  Response
there are many methods for tooth extraction without pain depending upon the mobility of tooth and age and general health of the patient. They are-anesthetic sprays, injections, general anesthesia and conscious sedation.
Take care!
Well that a dentist can only help by giving an injection before removing it