how can i make my muscles show without flexing?

i am a preteen and my muscles wont show unless if i flex
Asked On : Sat, 13 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Muscle mass are generally seen when it is contracted, hence the need for flexing it.. Hence unless the muscle mass is hypertrophied or in the presence of a huge muscle mass, it may not be visualised without contraction.. Improve your diet and regular gyming can help you attain the desired changes..

General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
naturally muscles can be visualised on only contraction if you have a obese or a less toned body. However it also depends on the your genetic make up, i would advise you to do some regular exercise which will help you better. I hope i have answered your query. Take care
  Anonymous's Response
hI I am smitha i want to increase the muscles & cheeks on my face it really looks very odd and gone too much inside i am looking elder than my age pls suggest
im not a preteen but i have the same damn problem, no matter how much i work out right now i don't see any changes past the temporary tightness of my muscles
  Anonymous's Response
rew rjkwer krjew kwerjk we
  Anonymous's Response
how to get rid of bags under the eyes
Very simple awnser. Reduce your body fat. Also increase muscle mass. you may have to much sodium in your diet which would cause you to retain water and make you appear less lean.
  Anonymous's Response
He is a preteen you idiots. Go excersize your brain and stop worrying about your muscels before you just become one more idiot in this country.