how 2 lose weight

i want to lose weight fastly and naturally,,,im 159 cm...67 kg

Asked On : Mon, 8 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You shall need to reduce about 8kg I think, not more than that. But dont worry. It is very less and can be achieved within 4 months, not earlier than that. I shall tell you the 2 secrets of doing it.

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Vikram Jeet Singh Dhingra's  Response
Well Nana, having to lose weight quickly by crash dieting is not a good idea, but if done under a specialist can help. however if your aim is to lose weight and inches from some specific areas, like tummy/ love handles/ double chin, buttocks etc, then liposculpture/bodysculpt is a good idea.