hite stains in underwear

Hi, i found white stains in my son s underwear. is that normal? he is 4 years old
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
I've just search the net for answer to this problem since my htree year old son has the same, but I have had no luck finding any answers! Can someone please help us? Personally I don't think it can be wee or anything other than a discharge because my son often wets his pants and the wee is just regular wetness besides the white stain. Please if you know what this is post some details. Thanks.
General & Family Physician Dr. Prahlad S. Patki's  Response
If your child is only four years old, white stains in the underwear could be due to variety of reasons including urinary infection, etc. Puberty at the age of four years is a rare possibility. Get his urine examined, if this episode recurs, ifnot forget it.
Let us know if this has recured,
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Get a urine microscopy done.If normal then simply forget it.It could be just urinary stains.Good luck.
i need a answer to this too, my 3 year ol has had the same!