high nuchal translucency.

Hello! i am 36 years old and 12 weeks pregnant. My result in nuchal translucency test was high: 5,6... A CVS has been done yesterday and i m waiting tomorrow the results...What are the possilbilities to have a healthy baby? I m soo worried, I can t stop crying and crying...Please help me...Give me a second opinion...God bless you... Martha from Greece
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
It is only a day to wait for results of CVS, wish for the best. You share your feelings with your partner.Whatever be the result, you have to accept the facts and take advice of your doctor.
Be positive.
  Anonymous's Response
Hi, so sorry for your upset over thus, know how you feel as we had nuchal measurement of 6mm with our 12 week scan with our first son. I had cvs which showed nothing (2nd part if which fault to work later and we chose not to have an amnio at that point) numerous tests and scans which all revealed nothing. We now have a fabulous, handsome, intelligent almost-6 year old! Obviously everyone's story is different but don't give up hope. Stay strong xx
General & Family Physician Dr. Joey's  Response
Did you get the CVS results?