hi my girlfriend is 45, back problem. i was wondering if there is enyway i could massage her back etc just to releave the pain ?

hi my girlfriend is 45 and has had l3 l4 back problem for sometime she,s on seris of tablets for the pain also syatic nerve down her left side i was wondering what the possible outcome would be if she got worse she as developed a swelling on her left side and is painfull to touch round her bottom, she can only walk short distances too, i was wondering if there is enyway i could massage her back etc just to releave the pain, her doctor hasent been much help but thinking of injection or operation wich she is scared of
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011